Diadem Jewels (the “Site”) is owned and run by Diadem Jewels Ltd. We take your privacy seriously and take every step to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the Site and why, and what we do with this information.
We collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalised experience specific to you. This also allows us to inform you of any changes in the business that might affect you and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
• You register with or subscribe to diademjewels.com and our other marketing channels
• You use our online services and place orders• You sign up to competitions or special offers
• You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our website or any other website where Diadem Jewels is represented
• You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by Diadem Jewels.
• You attend an event hosted by us or where we are acting as a sponsor
We may collect and store information which includes, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
* Title * Your Name * Delivery & Billing Address * Phone Number * E-mail Address * Date of Birth* (Collectively ‘Your Personal Data’).
Should you no longer wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Data’ for marketing purposes, please either:
• Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any)
• Contact us at email@example.com
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDED INFORMATION
When you access the Diadem Jewels website, general non-personal information (Internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically (not as part of website maintenance). This information is used to gauge our website's appeal and to improve its content and functionality. Your data is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to any third parties.